MPCA Smart Salting for Community Leaders Workshop
Hosted by the Rice Creek Watershed District, Vadnais Lake Area Water Management Organization, We are Water MN, and the MPCA Chloride Reduction Program. Funding is provided by MPCA through the Clean Water Fund and the Environmental and Natural Resources Trust Fund.
State, county, city policy makers, and other community leaders that make policy to govern other entities have an important role to play in chloride management and promoting smart salting strategies. Smart Salting for Community Leaders highlights achievable policies and actions that can be considered to assist with reducing salt use.
Who should attend?
- City administrators, superintendents, and other organizational leadership
- City council members, county commissioners, tribal council members, and other elected officials
- Members of sustainability and environmental commissions
- Board members of housing associations, neighborhood associations, or watershed districts
- Other community decision makers
Event Details and to Register Click Link Below:
Training and exams